John Paul II Pontifical Theological Institute for Marriage and Family Sciences
We are the Mexican Section of the John Paul II Pontifical Theological Institute for Marriage and Family Sciences, entrusted to the Legion of Christ and integrated into the Anahuac University Network. Its mission is to promote research and comprehensive training of the person, marriage, and family.
The Pontifical John Paul II Institute was founded on May 13, 1981, by Saint John Paul II in order to offer the entire Church a renewed theological reflection on human love, marriage, the family, and all its pastoral applications, thus helping the Church in the fulfillment of its evangelizing mission.
The mission of delving into the truth of marriage and the family in the light of reason and faith is carried out by the Institute with the help of both the philosophical-theological sciences and various human sciences. It seeks to train both priests and laity so that they can offer an increasingly qualified academic and pastoral service in their own communities.
In Mexico, the Institute has a central headquarters in Mexico City, at the Universidad Anahuac Mexico Norte, and 5 campuses: Guadalajara, Monterrey, Puebla, Southeast, and Bajío, from where training programs are offered to more than 20 cities in Mexico.
- Human and Family Development
- Family Sciences for Consulting
- Family Sciences Online
- Accompaniment and Family Education
- Theology of the Body and love
- Emotional Intelligence in the family
- Logotherapy and meaning of life
- Family resilience to overcome challenges
- Development and Challenges of Contemporary Women
- Education of Sexuality and Affectivity
- Self-esteem and personal development
- Family Financial Education and Innovation
- Communication and Family Coaching
- Pedagogy and accompaniment for love
- The intervention of couples
- Evangelization for social reconstruction
- Depression and Anxiety